Saturday, July 24, 2010

my sweet nephew


I miss my little nephew's and my sister so... much and cannot wait to see them in a couple of weeks, as well as my parents too! I have not seen my parents since last summer and it has been 2 months since I have seen my sister and her family, which is way too long! We have all kinds of fun stuff planned so we are just beyond excited=) I took this piture of my nephew back in May when they were here visiting, it is one that I took for his Birthday shoot and had forgotten about it. I just love his pretty blue eyes! I haven't had any photoshoots lately and my kids run and hide from me whenever I pull my camera out so I have been having to go through and find old photos to edit=)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, he is such a cutie! I'm sure you must miss your family so much. especially after having them live close by for a while. I know you will have a great time visiting and relish every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..such a sweet photo! I'm so glad you will get to see each other soon!

    ReplyDelete