Sunday, August 1, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





I can't believe my little girl is going to be turning 7 next week, she is growing up way too fast on me!=) We are having a pizza party next weekend for her, I love that her Birthday is in the summer and we can just have a big party in the backyard! My other two have winter Birthdays and it feels like their parties are always getting canceled do to weather or from being sick=/
My kids are super excited about starting VBS tomorrow, it is all week and all day long. It will be hard for us to start going to bed at a decent time and to get up early again. I am really not looking forward to school starting back up in a few weeks, I have really been enjoying everynsecond of my kids being home!

3 comments:

  1. Happy bday to your "little girl". 7 is hard for us moms to believe, they are not so little anymore. It is an enjoyable age... they are so full of questions and they begin to engage in conversation with us. At least this was my experience. Lovely work Colleen as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Colleen..... she is gorgeous, I wish I had a daughter...

    ReplyDelete