Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Fun





She was waving to a train going by=)


I took these in the beginning of the month when the weather was beautiful. We had a week of perfect Fall weather and I wish that I would have taken more advantage it! It has been cold and gloomy here for the past week, the rain just keep coming down. I hope we see the sun again soon=) Tonight is the Fall carnival at the elementary and I will be taking pictures of all the kids in their costumes, the money raised through the photos goes toward the PTO which helps fund the activities throughout the year. It should be fun and I am excited that they asked me to be the photographer and to be a part of the event! I hope that everyone has a fun and safe Halloween weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a chance to stop by your blog lately and I sure have missed a lot! Wow all your recent posts are so wonderful! I love the wedding images. Your work has always been amazing and just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete